Add Chrome to the Today view on your iPhone or iPad
When you add Chrome to your Today view, you can open new tabs quickly, do voice searches, or open links that you have copied to your clipboard.
Note: Today view is only available for iPhones and iPads on iOS 8.0 or higher.
Add Chrome to your Today view
- If your phone is locked, enter the unlock code.
- Swipe down from the top of your screen.
- From the upper left corner, choose Today.
- Scroll down to the bottom and touch Edit.
- Choose Chrome from the list of apps.
Organize your widgets
You can put the widgets in whatever order you want:
- On the right side of your screen, press and hold the three horizontal lines .
- Drag the widgets where you want.