How to access the Physical Web
- If your phone’s locked, enter the unlock code.
- If Chrome isn’t installed on your phone, install Chrome.
- Swipe down from the very top of your screen.
- From the upper left corner, choose Today.
- Scroll down to the bottom and touch Edit.
- From the list of apps, choose Chrome.
- If Bluetooth is off, turn it on.
The next time your Today view is open and you’re near an object that’s part of the Physical Web, you’ll see a list of suggested webpages. In this list, webpages for Physical Web objects have the Physical Web icon .
When you’re near an object that’s part of the Physical Web, you’ll receive a notification with the Physical Web icon . Tap on the notification to see a list of suggested webpages.